Monday, February 9, 2015

New Publicly Available Work By Mar... I mean, er, 2016

Trevor McNaughton beside the right panel of 'The Living' triptych, under construction.


May 2015 2016 should see the start of publicly available work from me, after quietly working on the last commissioned pieces I've been doing in private this last while. 

I've always felt it's good to break one's own rules, so I decided to break a deep, longstanding rule about accepting commissions .This isn't a rule I shouldn't have attempted to break. 
 It was valuable experience, a valuable negative one. Bluntly, I didn't feel I could see the commissions through to satisfaction  or, in some cases, start or finish them at all. I've had to call back and close commissions, something I never thought I'd have to do. It's been a hard spell.

I'm looking forward to showing you some good work as it comes through.
Thanks,

J

No comments:

Post a Comment